- Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance*- The Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance offers an innovative college savings plan designed to help families contend with the growing costs of educating their children after high school. The Louisiana’s 529 College Savings Plan is great way to save for a child’s college education. View this website to learn how you can get started today.
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers – A professional Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) is a health and human services specialist who helps families who are caring for older relatives. This website will give you information about NAPGMC and provide links that may be relevant to you.
- Senior Health Insurance Information Program – was created to provide Medicare beneficiaries with the objective information they need to better understand Medicare coverage options, rights, and benefits.
- Louisiana Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (LaPOST) – Improving end-of -life care in Louisiana by honoring the health care wishes and goals of care of those with serious advanced illnesses.
- Good Money Habits – This online financial education program created by The EDSA Group®, will give you confidence in making financial decisions. You’ll learn practical money management skills through easy, interactive financial planning exercises and real life scenarios.
- Good Money Habits for Students– This online financial education program is available through The EDSA Group® with lessons to help students manage their money and have confidence in making financial decisions. This link will provide you with more information on how students can benefit by receiving financial education.
- The EDSA Group – The EDSA Group® is an independent financial education company providing tools and solutions to educate people about financial matters. This site will provide you with information on the benefits of increasing financial literacy.
- Internal Revenue Service – The Internal Revenue Services (IRS) is a bureau of the Department of Treasury with the responsibility of collecting taxes and enforcing the Internal Revenue Code. On this site, you will find information about taxes, tax deadlines, withholding amounts, and links to forms and publications.
- Social Security Administration– The U.S. Social Security Administration delivers a variety of services to citizens nationwide. From this site, you may replace your Social Security card, apply for retirement and disability benefits, apply for Medicare and other benefits associated with the SSA.
- Louisiana Department of Revenue– The Louisiana Department of Revenue collects state tax revenues to fund public services and regulates the sale of certain products within the state. This site will provide information on state tax filing deadline and options, refund information, and downloadable forms.
- Long Term Care Information – This website explains the importance of planning ahead and details personal and financial planning steps. It also includes important housing considerations and legal issues to weigh when planning for long-term care.
- AARP– The AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization for people age 50 and over. The AARP Web site offers information on public policies, health and wellness, and the wide range of unique benefits and services provided for their members.
- Raymond James Retirement Microsite – Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Visit this site to explore a wealth of tools and resources for people preparing for, nearing, or living in retirement.
*Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses associated with 529 plans before investing. This and other information about 529 plans is available in the issuer’s official statement and should be read carefully before investing. Investors should consult a tax advisor about any state tax consequences of an investment in a 529 plan.
Any links to websites are provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor the following website or its respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of the website or the collection or use of information regarding the website’s users and/or members.