The Shobe Financial Group is a service identity. Advisory services and business consulting services are offered through Shobe & Associates, Inc., and independent Registered Investment Advisor. Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
This website is a publication of the Shobe Financial Group. All content is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Articles provided on this website were prepared by a third-party journalist and should not be relied upon in making legal, tax, or investment decisions. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.
- Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
- Shobe & Associates, Inc. is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended by the adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via hyperlink to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to past performance levels.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
- Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there are no assurances that it will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
- Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
- This company is an independent organization and is not affiliated with Raymond James Financial Services.
- You are leaving the website maintained by Raymond James. Any links to websites are provided for information purposes only. Raymond James does not endorse, authorize or sponsor the following website or its respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of the website or the collection or use of information regarding the website’s users and/or members.
- For Twitter Retweets: Views expressed in this retweet are the current opinion of the author, but not necessarily those of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. or your financial advisor. The author’s opinions are subject to change without notice. The information contained was received from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
- As federal and state tax rules are subject to frequent changes, you should consult with a qualified tax advisor prior to making any investment decision.