- Louisiana Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (LaPOST) – Improving end-of -life care in Louisiana by honoring the health care wishes and goals of care of those with serious advanced illnesses.
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers – A professional Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) is a health and human services specialist who helps families who are caring for older relatives. This website will give you information about NAPGMC and provide links that may be relevant to you.
- Senior Health Insurance Information Program – was created to provide Medicare beneficiaries with the objective information they need to better understand Medicare coverage options, rights, and benefits.
Glossary of Investment Terms
- Raymond James Investment Terms – This glossary is designed to help you understand some of the more common investment and financial terminology.
- Internal Revenue Service – The Internal Revenue Services (IRS) is a bureau of the Department of Treasury with the responsibility of collecting taxes and enforcing the Internal Revenue Code. On this site, you will find information about taxes, tax deadlines, withholding amounts, and links to forms and publications.
- Louisiana Department of Revenue– The Louisiana Department of Revenue collects state tax revenues to fund public services and regulates the sale of certain products within the state. This site will provide information on state tax filing deadline and options, refund information, and downloadable forms.
- Social Security Administration– The U.S. Social Security Administration delivers a variety of services to citizens nationwide. From this site, you may replace your Social Security card, apply for retirement and disability benefits, apply for Medicare and other benefits associated with the SSA.
- Long Term Care Information – This website explains the importance of planning ahead and details personal and financial planning steps. It also includes important housing considerations and legal issues to weigh when planning for long-term care.
- AARP– The AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization for people age 50 and over. The AARP Web site offers information on public policies, health and wellness, and the wide range of unique benefits and services provided for their members.
- Raymond James Retirement Microsite – Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Visit this site to explore a wealth of tools and resources for people preparing for, nearing, or living in retirement.
Any links to websites are provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor the following website or its respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of the website or the collection or use of information regarding the website’s users and/or members.